Fall classes start on Monday, August 17. Please join us!
- Look at the classes offered.
- Follow the college’s steps to success.
- Be sure to keep up with us through: Facebook, our calendar, Instagram, and our blog.
We can’t wait to see everyone new and old!
- Beginning Clothing Construction on Monday evenings or Tuesday mornings. This class is perfect for Beginners or Advanced students in learning or reviewing sewing technique, reading a pattern, and constructing 3 simple garments.
- Apparel Analysis is offered Wednesdays from 12:10-3:00pm. This class will help you discover the differences that exist in garment construction and various price points.
- Fashion Draping is offered Wednesdays from 3:10pm-6:00pm. This class focuses on creating designs in three dimensions on the dress form.
- Pants Drafting is offered on Thursday evenings starting 8/20 through 9/17. This course helps you draft a few custom pants patterns based on your own measurements.