If you are looking for fashion-related things to do in the Bay Area, we’ve got you covered.
- The Cañada College Fashion Show is coming up on Sunday, May 17 at 2pm. More details coming soon!
- The Textile Arts Council has several upcoming talks.
- In Berkeley, the Lacis Museum has an exhibit on paper cutting.
- The de Young Museum has an exhibit on ethnic textiles.
- The San Jose Quilt Museum has two new exhibits: kwandi quilts and needlework traditions.
- The Legion of Honor is hosting a exhibit of the Brooklyn Museum Costume Collection high style fashions.
- In 2016, the de Young Museum will host an Oscar de la Renta retrospective!