In addition to the impeccable instruction you get at Cañada Fashion Design and Merchandising Department, we have many helpful resources for our students.
- Over 50 sewing machines for student use,
- Over 10 sergers for student use,
- Over 30 dress forms for student use,
- An extensive in-department library of technical, inspirational, and more fashion books,
- 2 giant cutting tables,
- An entire wall of windows for natural light in our classrooms,
- Assistants to help during most of the week,
- Friday labs often in the semester for project help,
- Hands on experience,
- A PAD lab with a plotter and digitizer,
- Pressing equipment and pressing aides,
- Internship opportunities with local designers,
- and scholarship opportunities!
Most of these additional resources were purchased with funds from our annual event, Artistry in Fashion.