Be sure to check out the scholarship boards in the classroom for scholarship opportunities. We had many students receive wonderful financial assistance last year!
For scholarships available through Cañada College (including the Fashion Department Scholarships) the deadline to apply is Thursday, February 12, 2015. The funds will be awarded in Fall 2015.
You must apply online.
Requirements for the Fashion Department Scholarship:
- Current Fashion Students with 2.5 or higher GPA
- Minimum of 6 Fashion units completed
- On track to complete AA/AS or Certificate in Fashion
- Essay: 1 page typed explaining your needs, goals, fashion department experiences and Artistry in Fashion experiences
- 1 letter of recommendation from a Cañada Fashion Department Instructor